[SI-LIST] Re: Skin Effect, Au, and Cu

  • From: "Cortex Chen" <Cortex.Chen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "richard moffat" <richard.moffat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx>, <AmateurND@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:39:40 +0800

Dear All,

If you remember that the dielectric loss is proportional to frequency =
and conductor loss is proportional to square root of frequency,
then dielectric loss is significant than conductor loss at GHz level.

I also agree that Aubrey's speaking that Richard needs to look further =
for loss due to soldermask.

Regards,

Cortex