[SI-LIST] Simulation Question in Spectra Quest.

  • From: whiz kid <we_r_frendz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:36:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gurus,
I need some information about setting up a source
synchronous simulation in spectraquest.
1) The technology that I simulate makes use of
Differential strobes. Do I need to set up two strobes
in my simulation or a single strobe sampling at both
edges.
2) Does the tool sample at both the edges or only at
the rising edges.
3)When we make use of Custom measurements, In the IO
cell Edit window there is a column for Freq. Does this
frequency indicate the sampling frequency ( The rate
at which the data is being sampled ). If so what does
the Clock freq that appears in the Analysis
preferences window indicate.

Regards,
Rahul.