[SI-LIST] Re: Signal Integrity Manager Position at AMD -- Austin, TX

  • From: "Jon Powell" <jonpowell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ken.Cantrell@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <james.f.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<dpriyawrat@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 08:38:08 -0700

AMD does tells no lies to interviewees and they are extremely honest over
the phone. I see nothing wrong with a little poetry coming from a person who
really believes in what he does. Actually it is a little refreshing. Lighten
up. If you knew Jonathan at all you would appreciate the love and work that
went into his message.

take care all,
jon