[SI-LIST] Re: SSN and Crosstalk in Package

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx, si-list <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:55:18 -0700

Zhangkun, your results are very unexpected.  For most packages the common
return inductance is dominant over line to line coupling.   I think there
is a flaw in your method.  Can you explain further how in your simulation
you eliminated the parasitics of the power distribution network but
retained the signal return parasitics?

I think we should wait to discuss your observations and conclusions until
we are satisfied that your model is valid.  Respectfully, right now I have
grave doubts about your model.

Regards,

Steve

List FAQ wiki page is located at: