[SI-LIST] SI pop quiz now ready to try

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <SI-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 14:37:04 -0500

Hi folks-

I'm trying an experiment on my web site. We all like puzzles, challenges and
problems to solve. So, we've created a "Pop Quiz of the Month" feature on
www.beTheSignal.com <http://www.bethesignal.com/> . Look in the lower right
corner of the splash page.

Each month I'll change out the one-question quiz. This month's is really
easy- they will get harder. Please read the question, click the button for
which you think is the best answer and click the "submit" button. You can
see what everyone else selected after you submit your answer. Got a
suggestion for a quiz question, drop me a note.

While you are on the web site, check out the latest SI-Insights column.
http://www.bethesignal.net/bogatin/index.php?cPath=55 This one is on the
cross talk between transmission lines on opposite sides of a return plane, a
topic that has been brought up a few times here on this list.

I'm still writing my blog entries and have gotten a number of great
www.beTheSignal.com/blog

Finally, if you did not get the Sept Newsletter from Susan, you can access a
copy from this link:
http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs047/1011220563049/archive/1102149430531
.html

Hope you enjoy, and, as always, comments are welcome.

--eric

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Signal Integrity Evangelist
Bogatin Enterprises
Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
26235 W 110th Terr
Olathe, KS  66061
e:  <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
v: 913-393-1305   cell: 913-424-4333   f: 913-393-0929
 <http://www.BeTheSignal.com> www.BeTheSignal.com
Blog:  <http://www.beTheSignal.com/blog> www.beTheSignal.com/blog
Next classes: San Jose, EPSI, BBDP, Sept 29-Oct 2, 2008

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: