[SI-LIST] SERDES backplane ATCA PICMG 3.0

  • From: "shivanand b" <shiva.signal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SI-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 19:41:27 +0530

Hi all,

I need few point to start my new project on ATCA PICMG 3.0 based back plane
design
if you have come across any white papers,reference designs this will help in
reducing my ground work to kick start the Job

   - assumptions and precautions to be taken care during pre simulation and
   post simulation and DVT
   - simulation tool to be used for SI, PI, EMI/EMC
   - connector model availability for simulation and results if any
   - simulation considerations for high speed SERDES signals END to END
   - simulation considerations for high speed  MLVDS.signals

thank you all

regards
shiva

List technical documents are available at: