[SI-LIST] Re: [SI_LIST] Rj pattern Dependency

  • From: vinod ah <ah.vinod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Havermann, Gert" <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 12:00:44 +0530

Thanks Gert. Really helps :-). Also thanks to all for all the offline
emails on explanation of increase in Rj. Below URL provided by Marty
Miller explains about apparent increase in Rj. FYI

http://cdn.teledynelecroy.com/files/whitepapers/designcon2013_understanding_apparent_increasing_random_jitter_with_increasing_prbs_test_pattern_lengths.pdf

Regards
Vinod A H

List forum  is accessible at: