[SI-LIST] SATA ⅡTX spec

  • From: "Eric_Cheng" <yuzhihen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 23:47:49 +0800

Sorry for the previous mail.
Recently, I checked our SIT(signal integrity test) department's report for SATA
¢òTX signal testing, and found that the amp
SPEC which the used is for rx compliance testing, 275mV and 750mV for min and
max respectively, it confused me well.
The test fixture which they used is from IC and PCB trace to the connector, and
with a typical lab load terminated, the probe
location is on the connector. With this test fixture, i think it should use
400mV and 700mV for min and max, is this right?

---
Eric Cheng
Junior Electrical Simulation Engineer
Foxconn Electronics Inc.