[SI-LIST] Re: Regarding considering a transmission line as lumped or distributed

  • From: Curt McNamara <curt.mcnamara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "malli.1729@xxxxxxxxx" <malli.1729@xxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 01:14:33 +0000

I use LT-Spice from Linear Tech. It can do the things you want, and has a very
strong user group as well.
http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/#LTspice

                Curt

Curt McNamara, M. Eng. P.E.  //  principal electrical engineer | electrical
engineering

Logic PD
411 Washington Ave. N. Suite 400
Minneapolis, MN 55401
T // 612.436-5178
NOTICE: Important disclaimers and limitations apply to this email.
Please see this web page for our disclaimers and limitations:
http://logicpd.com/email-disclaimer/