[SI-LIST] Re: Regarding considering a transmission line as lumped or distributed

  • From: "Orin Laney" <olaney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <malli.1729@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 22:45:39 -0700

On the basis that you get nothing if you don't ask, contact the local FAE
for the software you feel would be most helpful and explain your situation.
Chances are good that you can get a free temporary evaluation license, and
help from the FAE to complete your work within the license period.  Often,
the license period can be extended if you ask nicely.

Orin