[SI-LIST] Regarding High frequency effects on IBIS 5.0

  • From: Yagya Dutt Mishra <ygdutt86.2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IBIS-ATM <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 19:38:11 +0530

Hello All,
Very good wishes of the day,

I am very keen to know about the possible work out to develop IBIS 5.0
models at very high frequency,Frequency is like greater than 3.2 GHz.

the constraints are ,

*Very long start-up time ( can't remove it either because the pre-driver's
peak current lies in that static time slot , so the composite current is
getting effected)*

So can you please suggest that if the IBIS forum has came up with anything
that can take care of pre-driver's current or simply anything that could
help to make IBIS 5.0 model effective at such high frequencies.

I am very eager to know about the 'try-outs' that i myself can work upon.

P.S : Can anyone share any documents which say something about limitations
of IBIS 5.0.

Thanks

*Yagya*

List forum  is accessible at: