[SI-LIST] Reg: Noise analysis in Cadence

  • From: "si" <si@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 20:05:49 +0530

Hi SI Experts,

Can anybody suggest the relationship between s-parameter and noise of a
signal trace. I hope tools like ADS have option to generate noise from the
s-parameter calculation tab. what about noise analysis in Cadence ?

Is there any option to check the noise from signal trace in Allegro??? or
can we consider NEXT and FEXT as noise since it is also one of the noise
source???

All ideas and comments are highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

zakir

CIS Pvt Ltd

List forum  is accessible at: