[SI-LIST] Re: Reg: Ibis5 to dml conversion

  • From: Ravinder.Ajmani@xxxxxxxx
  • To: si@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:33:43 -0700

Hi Zakir,

You need to place the .ibs, .ami, and .dll files in the same directory.
Model Integrity will then be able to translate the model in to .dml
format.

I suggest using ver. 16.6 instead of 16.5.

Regards
Ravinder Ajmani
HGST, a Western Digital company
ravinder.ajmani@xxxxxxxx

5601 Great Oaks Pkwy.
San Jose, CA 95119-1003
www.hgst.com

"si" <si@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/22/2013 06:20 AM
Please respond to
si@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[SI-LIST] Reg: Ibis5 to dml conversion

Dear SI-Listers,

I am trying to convert ibis 5 model ( ami   model) to dml in Cadence
Allegro
16.5 PCB SI model Integrity. According to comments in cadence community
forum, I have downloaded the latest hotfix and install in my system. But
still I am unable to convert into dml files. I hope we need to put the
dynamic link library file (dll) so that the tool can use this .ami
algorithm
during translation. I tried by putting this dll files into the cadence
installation folder inside bin but not working.

Please share your experience and any ideas regarding how to proceed with
the
ami (ibis 5) model to dml conversion in cadence Allegro.

Thanks in advance for your valuable feedbacks

Thanks  & Regards,

Zakir hussain

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at:

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: image/gif

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: