[SI-LIST] Re: Re : maybe something wrong in ebd definition?

  • From: "Scott McMorrow" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jonpowell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:31:01 -0700

For a Len=0 ebd section, I would suggest modeling the L and C as a pi
circuit, because of it's symmetry. I believe this is what most IBIS
simulators do. If a specific directionality is required two seperate
sections can be provided in the model. For example, for an L followed by
a C:

Node A
Len=0 L=2
Len=0 C=1
Node B

regards,

scott

p.s. - for quick access to all things IBIS, we've provided the following
page on our website for the engineering community, which Bob Ross keeps
updated on a regular basis.

http://www.teraspeed.com/ibis_resources.html

--
Scott McMorrow