[SI-LIST] Question on PTMC/CT bus configuration 2

  • From: Siva kumar <sivakumar_skm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:02:35 -0800 (PST)

Hello Experts,
        Currently i am working on a PTMC module
project. I have some questions on implementing PTMC on
configuration 2.
    As per PICMG 2.15 standards, the PTMC interface
configuration 2 supports the following.
    1. RMI interface,
    2. 32 bit PCI
    3. Local CT
    4. JTAG
    5. SMB and
    6. Serial Tx/Rx.
         In the configuration 2 pin mapping, there are
3 signals PTGNDZ,USER1Z and USER2Z . I couldn't
understand the proper usage of these signals. Can
anybody suggest me to how to handle these signals.
  And also if i don't use the RMI interface, what are
the important things i have to take care.
     Can anybody give me your valuable suggestions?.
Though this question may be out of the topic on this
discussion forum, your valuable suggestions will save
my time.

Thanks in advance,
Siva

List archives are viewable at: