[SI-LIST] Re: Query CMOS FPGA interface

  • From: Ray Anderson <reanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mbusse@xxxxxxxxxx, si-list-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ha324005@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 11:40:02 -0800

Michael-

First, sorry for your frustration.

Second, if you didn't sign-up  for a subscription to si-list you
wouldn't be receiving list traffic as that is the ONLY way to get on the
list. Ergo, you signed up at some point in time.

Third, it would have been nice if you had specified at which address you
were receiving the traffic that bothers you. You were not subscribed at
you mbusse@dicom address. Luckily you copied yourself at your
ha324005@xxxxxxxxx address so by looking beyond the obvious I was able
to find your address and remove you from the list.

Fourth,  the reason you were unable to subscribe was that you were
sending your unsubscribe messages from an address unknown to the list
server, hence it ignored you. The old axiom of 'if at first you don't
succeed, try, try again' doesn't apply to deterministic systems.

Fifth, regardless of your level of frustration your last message was a
bit over the top with the spam threat against the list.

Regards,

-Ray
(si-list admin)

Michael P. Busse wrote:

>I am extremely frustrated by these emails while in India and China I
>received over 250 of these. I did not sign up for this site. I have tried
>repeatedly the "unsubscribe" and it does not work. So I am going to resort
>to doing just what you are doing to me fill your email boxes up with "junk"
>emails until someone figures out how to get me out of it. I am sorry but
>this is pure nonsense - How the hell do I get out of here - don't send me
>the unsubscribe because it does not work. Send me a name or phone number or
>something that gets me to a real person to get out of this. I do not know
>how many other people this is happening too but it has to be extremely
>damaging to your organization. Please help me I have tried the nice ways to
>get out and they don't work.
>
>Thank you.
>
>.

List FAQ wiki page is located at: