[SI-LIST] Re: Query CMOS FPGA interface

  • From: "Michael P. Busse" <mbusse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ha324005@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 13:59:48 -0500

I am extremely frustrated by these emails while in India and China I
received over 250 of these. I did not sign up for this site. I have tried
repeatedly the "unsubscribe" and it does not work. So I am going to resort
to doing just what you are doing to me fill your email boxes up with "junk"
emails until someone figures out how to get me out of it. I am sorry but
this is pure nonsense - How the hell do I get out of here - don't send me
the unsubscribe because it does not work. Send me a name or phone number or
something that gets me to a real person to get out of this. I do not know
how many other people this is happening too but it has to be extremely
damaging to your organization. Please help me I have tried the nice ways to
get out and they don't work.

Thank you.