[SI-LIST] Re: QSpice in XTK

  • From: "Hans Klos" <Hans.Klos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <shankarv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:14:58 +0200

Hello Shankar,

I used Qspice a lot in the past and it seems that your statement in the .mdo
file is correct.
Which version of XTK on unix are you using? I tested it with version 6.8.1.0
and it works fine.

I am not sure what is wrong. Maybe something in the spice file.
I have wriiten a small application note about the use of Qspice in XTK.
If you are interested in this application note about Qspice, please send me
an email.

Best Regards,
Hans Klos