[SI-LIST] Re: Q on TDR coupon measurements

  • From: "Ray Anderson" <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:52:13 -0800

Similar info is documented in the IPC-TM-650 document.

The original IPC-TM-650 Method 2.5.5.7 (part of the Test Methods Manual)
(published in 1992) can be found on the web.=20
( http://dcchapters.ipc.org/html/2.5.5.7.pdf )

The updated  IPC-TM-650  Method 2.5.5.7A released March 2004 is
available from the IPC for a paltry $484 for the whole manual .

-Ray

Raymond Anderson
Senior Signal Integrity Staff Engineer
Product Technology Department