[SI-LIST] Re: Pros/Cons of Agilent vs Tek scope for DDR2/3 characterization

  • From: "Mike Williams" <mike.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:55:04 -0400

Hi Colin,

Limiting this to a technical ease of use comment, anytime one title (and one
interface and one waveform data standard) more than replace FIFTY other
titles and their numerous interfaces and non-interoperability, you do
absolutely realize an increase in ease of use. You did know that it is
Agilent's primary jitter solution, right? I'll send an email off-list and
make myself available to correct your other misconceptions if you're
interested.

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Williams
President
Principal Product Designer - M1 OT Family
ASA

http://signal-integrity-tips.com/2008/can-your-security-guard-solve-your-sig
nal-integrity-problems/

> :-)