[SI-LIST] Re: Plane Isolation

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Hirshtal Itzhak <ihirshtal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 12:08:31 -0400

Itzhak

The system required better than 75 dB isolation up to 10 MHz.  This was
achieved with 1 oz copper on a very large board with traces that were
nearly 30 inches long.

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of

On 6/26/2011 4:42 AM, Hirshtal Itzhak wrote:
> Thanks, Steve.
>
> Scott, in view of Steve's remark, can you recall at what frequency was
> the 75dB attenuation achieved?
>
> Thanks
> Itzhak

List technical documents are available at: