[SI-LIST] Re: Plane Isolation

  • From: Hirshtal Itzhak <ihirshtal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 08:32:55 +0200

Hello Scott,

Thanks for the tip.

Just one question/clarification: My concern is NOT for the Analog signal
contaminating the digital signal, but vice versa. Since the digital
signal has much more BW, the saturation length will be much smaller than
you have indicated, and exactly the same as for digital to digital
noise, e.g. on the order of several hundredths of mils or several inches
at the most.

I assume this makes no difference as for 75dB number you have quoted. Am
I right?

Thanks

Itzhak Hirshtal