[SI-LIST] Re: PCB differential auto-routers

  • From: "Haller, Robert" <rhaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Cristian_Filip@xxxxxxxxxx>, <zabinski.patrick@xxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:51:37 -0500

Pat,
        I have had some experience routing high speed diff pairs using
Mentor Graphics Expedition and CES. I just finished a backplane with
1000's of connections, tight density and constraints. Depending on your
density, constraints,# of routing layer, etc it may be a challenge with
the auto router. I did find CES to be very valuable if you are using a
Mentor tool flow. If you want details please contact me off list.

Regards,
Bob Haller
Architect
Enterasys Networks =20