[SI-LIST] Re: PCB Stackup Design Class at Costa Mesa April 17 offered by Speeding Edge

  • From: Lee Ritchey <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jeff.loyer@xxxxxxxxx, "si-list (si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:58:30 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

There are still a few seats available in the all day class that covers all
aspects of creating a complete stackup for multilayer PCBs intended for the
high speeds and complex circuits involved in today's electronic products.

Substantial time will be spend on those aspects of laminates and fabrication
that affect loss and skew with high speed data paths and ways to control them
and assure uniformity from lot to lot.

Included is a thorough introduction to the manufacture of laminates for this
market presented by Rich Pangier of Isola.

The class instructor is Lee Ritchey of Speeding Edge who has designed in excess
of 2000 PCB stackups for products ranging from PCs to supercomuters.

To see details of this class and enroll log onto www.speedingedge.com.

>//www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list
>
>For help:
>

>List forum  is accessible at:
>
>List archives are viewable at:

I just used the energy it took to get mad and wrote some blues.  Count Basie

Lee W. Ritchey
Speeding Edge
P.O. Box 2194
Glen Ellen, CA