[SI-LIST] Discontinuities in eye pattern diagrams with decision feedback equalizers: ugly or beautiful?

  • From: <colin_warwick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:30:19 -0600

Hi si-listers,

I get quite a lot of questions about discontinuities in eye pattern diagrams
with DFE enabled, so I made a short tutorial video clip about the topic. I
thought it might be of more general interest, so I posted it here:

http://signal-integrity.tm.agilent.com/2012/decision-feedback-equalizer-beauty-is-in-the-eye/

Comments/corrections/feedback welcome.

Enjoy!

-- Colin Warwick
Product manager for High Speed Digital, Agilent EEsof EDA

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: