[SI-LIST] Re: Offline / Online Jitter evaluation tools ...

  • From: "Moreira, Jose" <jose.moreira@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Hermann Ruckerbauer <hermann.ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:41:40 +0000

Hi Hermaann

I have been trying Matlab for post-processing waverforms from HSPICE
simulations for jitter decomposition, etc... Using the Matlab communication
toolbox commscope.eyediagram and eyescope (you can check them on the Matlab
website if you do not have the toolbox). Altough on the documentation it looks
good it has not worked very well for me since the post-processing is showing
some crazy results.

I have opened a case with Mathworks and hopefully they can fix the problems but
until then I cannot really recommend the communication toolbox.

Jose

----------------------------
Jose Moreira
Senior Engineer