[SI-LIST] Re: Not quite ready to let go of the WOM gag yet ....

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:40:45 -0700

Unfortunately, flashdarks may not exist everywhere in
the world because not all languages may have a proper
word (name) for it.

For example, in my native language (Hungarian) the word
for flashlight is "zseblampa" which literally translates
to "pocket lamp", so I am not sure how I would formulate
an equivalent for "flashdark" from that.  Does anyone
have a good suggestion?   Marketing guys let your
imagination soar...

Arpad