[SI-LIST] New papers to be posted and more

  • From: doug@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, emc-pstc@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 22:22:11 -0700

Hi All,

In two weeks I will be presenting two papers at the Institute of Physics
Symposium in Southhampton, England. Once presented, I will post them on my
website, http://emcesd.com (aliases: http://DesertLabRat.com and
http://www.dsmith.org ).

During that week or the next in Belgium, (teaching ~40 engineers at a company
for Oxford University) if anyone wants to get together, let me know.

Also, be sure to look over the almost 300 articles and papers on my site if you
have not already. The topics there have solved difficult analog, digital, EMC,
and ESD problems in hours instead of weeks or more. If you can't find something
on your problem, contact me and I will direct you to an appropriate article.

And my YouTube channel has many useful technical videos. Just search for "Doug
Smith EMC" to find the channel.

Doug
Sent from my iPhone
IPhone: 408-858-4528