[SI-LIST] PI workshop in Boston Area

  • From: David Vye <david.vye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 16:44:34 -0400

Dear Colleagues (from New England):
ANSYS will be conducting a free two hour workshop/lunch on power integrity
analysis for PCB design in our Concord, MA office on May 13th. Engineers
designing high-speed boards, power delivery networks, etc. will benefit
from this presentation with hands-on examples. Great time to hone your
design skills:

This seminar will include “hands-on” exercises to demonstrate how to:

- Determine DC path resistance from IC to VRM/IC
- Analyze DC voltage drop from VRM to all devices on the PCB
- Visualize DC current across the board
- Analyze and control board resonances
- Ensure Impedance profiles meet performance targets
- Optimize PDN decoupling capacitors scheme

Details and registration at

http://www.ansys.com/About+ANSYS/Events/power-integrity-analys-using-ansys-siwave-concord-5-13-15

Hope to see you there.

Best,

David Vye
Business Development Manager, ANSYS Inc.

Work: 781.743.0622
Mobile: 978.884.2971
Twitter: @EM_Sim_Biz <https://twitter.com/EM_Sim_Biz>

Receive my updates on upcoming events: Electronic Simulation Updates
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v

List forum is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: