[SI-LIST] Re: New Math?

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff" <twester@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Si-List (E-mail)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:41:09 -0500

Does anyone know what the standard test load condition for a golf ball is?

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Todd ;-)

Todd Westerhoff
SI Engineer - Hammerhead Networks
5 Federal Street - Billerica, MA - 01821
email:twester@xxxxxxxxxxx - ph: 978-671-5084

"Oh, but ain't that America, for you and me
 Ain't that America, we're something to see
 Ain't that America, Home of the Free
 Little pink houses, for you and me"

- John Mellencamp