[SI-LIST] Re: Miniature 50 Ohm delay lines for system integration?

  • From: Steven Kan <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SI-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:29:13 -0700

Richard Jungert wrote:
> Steven.
>
> If your doing alot of SMA work with RF products, Weinshel/ Aeroflex make
> a good mechanical SMA phase shifter to 20Ghz. This product has <0.8db
> insertion loss to 12 Ghz and up to 225degrees shift at 20Ghz.  Maximum
> VSWR is 1.5.  There are several to choose from.

Richard, Tom, and Wolfgang,

Thanks for the suggestions! After looking at each of those products, it
looks like the Weinschel product is closest to what I need:

http://ssl.adhost.com/argosysales/baskets/pos.cfm?cd=582

$274 is a bit more than what I was hoping to spend, since I have 16
lines in each box. But it's good to know that these exist, in case
trimming cables doesn't work or is too unreliable. We're pulse people,
so I kept searching for "delay line" and finding nothing useful. "phase
shifter" was the key word I was missing.

Thanks again!
--
Steven Kan                                (p) 310-515-5330 x24
Pulse Research Lab                        (f) 310-515-0068

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: