[SI-LIST] Re: Measure ESD induced noise

  • From: "chen, jinhua" <chen_jinhua@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Zhiping Yang (zhiping)'" <zhiping@xxxxxxxxx>, Istvan Novak <istvan.novak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:29:48 -0400

Zhiping

I agree with your first statement. For your second statement, I am not sure.
The differential probe measured the same noise period. But the amplitude and
decay rate were different. The diff probe bandwidth is 3.5 GHz, and SE probe
bandwidth is 1.5 GHz. The probe capacitance is in 1 pf range. The cap I
measured is 0.01 uf. They are many orders of magnitude difference. I can
ignore the probe capacitance.

Thanks!

Jinhua