[SI-LIST] Re: Matching differential traces

  • From: Bill Owsley <wdowsley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EdiFraiman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 10:56:16 -0700 (PDT)

I just spotted a bug, either with yahoo mail which I use for this list or
something else obscure.  As I was entering a reply to a note, another email
arrived, thanks Lee, and the text of the note I working on disappeared.  I
think it then sent the empty note, but that's to be determined when or if I get
it back while writing this note.
  Now to go try again...
Edi Fraiman <EdiFraiman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi All,

My question is related to matching differential traces on PCB.

What the theoretical explanation to the next rule of thumb:

Matching between + to - of signal should be 1/10 of edge rate.

Best regards,

Edi Fraiman

________________________________

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.

List technical documents are available at:
http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at:

List technical documents are available at: