[SI-LIST] MII to AUI interface PHY transceiver

  • From: <avula.bhaskara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:41:48 +0530

Deal All,

Can any one kindly suggest me a MII to AUI interface PHY transceiver
chip?

The application will be like

                        MAC Controller- MII to AUI PHY -BNC adapter

I have been searching for that device but I couldn't find the correct
Chipset.

If any of you have an idea on this interface or worked on it please
share with me.

Best Regards

A.Bhaskara Reddy

Avula.bhaskara@xxxxxxxxx

"Dream as if you u'll live forever; live as if u'll die today"

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net