[SI-LIST] Low voltage high Speed clock genrator

  • From: XiaoLiang Tan <tanxiaoliang1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 14:58:47 +0800

Dear Experts,
         May I know that is there any ic could generate a low voltage
output (1.2V full swing) and a high frequency (250MHz) clock? I search from
Websites, the output is always above 1.8V. I also think using a logic level
translator to lower down the output voltage, but the operating speed is
limited be smaller than 250MHz.
          Thanks for help.

--
Best Regards