[SI-LIST] Re: Kramers-Kronig in Pictures

  • From: Peter.Pupalaikis@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:11:00 -0500

Colin:

I'm not sure how much of your material or presentation style is original,
but the material you presented was
the clearest I've seen and it has sparked some further thinking and
experimentation with these concepts.  I've thought
and read about this before, but it's the first time that I feel like I have
a handle.

Thanks for sharing this and I recommend it.

I have a small MathCad spreadsheet that shows what is meant by your
material as it pertains to the FFT, which is
what we're all using at some point, I suppose.  I'd like to share it
somewhere but haven't figured out how yet.

Pete Pupalaikis from LeCroy

             <colin_warwick@ag
             ilent.com>
             si-list-bounce@fr         <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             eelists.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/11/2009 07:24          [SI-LIST] Re: Kramers-Kronig in
             AM                        Pictures

Hi,

Sorry, I meant to put in the direct link. Here it is:

http://signal-integrity.tm.agilent.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Kramers-Kronig-in-Pictures.htm

-- Colin Warwick
Signal Integrity Product Marketing Manager, Agilent EEsof EDA