[SI-LIST] Re: Kramers-Kronig in Pictures

  • From: <colin_warwick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:06:55 -0700

Hi,

My posting below (from last December) proved quite popular so we polished it up
into a white paper:

http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5990-5266EN.pdf

On a related note, the on-demand version of Eric's webinar, which includes info
about models of lossy dielectrics that conform to Kramers-Kronig causality, is
here:

http://www.bethesignal.net/bogatin/nma850-frequencydependent-material-properties-p-430.html

The webinar is based on our DesignCon 2010 paper that Eric has posted here:

http://www.bethesignal.net/bogatin/bts115-frequency-dependent-material-properties-what-p-432.html

hth

-- Colin
http://signal-integrity.tm.agilent.com

PS  Thanks to everyone who voted for the above paper at DesignCon. We
appreciate being in the hallowed ranks of the DesignCon Paper Awardees
http://www.designcon.com/2010/awards/index_papers.asp