[SI-LIST] Juniper Networks has another Signal Integrity Engineering Opening based in Sunnyvale, CA - Can I post this opening with you?

  • From: Debra Smith <debsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:54:09 -0700

Signal Integrity Engineer - Digital or Mixed Signal
Sunnyvale CA

KEYS: High-speed, systems level SI, SerDes, Timing, Power Integrity, PCB
Technology

System level signal integrity and timing analysis on boards, packages, ASICs
and FPGAs.

- Design timing (setup/hold board timing analysis and clock design).

- Simulate and measure board level reflection, xtalk, ground bounce,
power/ground noise.

- Perform simulations for on-chip SI including core noise modeling, on chip
crosstalk, I/O selection, chip pinout assignment, package selection and pinout
assignment.

- PWB cross-section design/tradeoff, serdes channel analysis.

- Use lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, Time Domain Reflectometers, Vector
Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers.

 - Good lab debug skills.

- Proficient with HSPICE, Allegro, SiSoft, Speed2K, PowerSI, Ansoft HFSS.

- Good oral and written communication skills.

- Team player, willing to take on a variety of   projects, good listening
skills, self motivator.

- 5 + years experience in SI with PhD preferred!

Debra Smith
debsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.Juniper.com
408.936.4255