[SI-LIST] Hspice B element

  • From: Khalid Ansari <khalida@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:56:28 -0800

Hi all,

I am using the B element of HSPICE ( as recommended by
the gurus) to simulate my IBIS model that I created. This
IBIS model is for TTL I/Os that I created using the s2ibis utility.
The complete model looks fine but when I simulate one of the
macro models I see a digital signal rather than an analog signal
that I should see at the output. When I take the hspice deck
for the TTL I/O and simulate it I see a nice analog signal at the
end. This, I believe but the B element simulation of the IBIS
model I do not believe. Basically this is what it looks like:

                            ---------------
                         *
                      *
                    *
-----------------
for the hspice output and

                           --------------
                         *
                         *
                         *
for the IBIS output.

What could I be doing wrong here? Any inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Khalid

At 12:42 PM 1/23/02 -0800, Muranyi, Arpad wrote:
Khalid,

List archives are viewable at: