[SI-LIST] How to measure the resistance between handle and panel

  • From: Zhangkun <zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 08:15:18 +0800

Hi all:

I am doing some work about EMC. I find out that if the handle and the panel is
not connected closely, the handle will be antenna for it is isolated. The EMI
will be very critical. The panel is connected to PGND. I want know how to
measure the AC impedance between the handle and the panel.

Best Regards
Zhangkun
2002.12.05

List archives are viewable at: