[SI-LIST] Re: How accurate is HSPICE's field solver?

  • From: "Scott McMorrow" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pat_Diao@xxxxxxxx, "silist" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 15:23:34 -0800

Pat,

No, I did mean 1 victim and 4 aggressors.  With this configuration with
most simulators you can perform two types of simulations, crosstalk and ISI.

A crosstalk simualtion is performed with all 4 aggressors driven with a
pattern and the victim in a quiescent logic state, either active high,
active low, or both.

An ISI simulation is performed with the 4 aggressors and the victim
driven with patterns. Choosing different patterns to stimulate all
possible crosstalk and signalling modes is always an interesting exercise.

best regards,

scott

--
Scott McMorrow