[SI-LIST] Re: Historical question: IBIS & Quad TLC?

  • From: "Greim, Michael" <mgreim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'rich.evans@xxxxxx'" <rich.evans@xxxxxx>,"Greim, Michael" <mgreim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:02:12 -0500

Now if you interactive tool could have used the acronym
Field Effect Labor Diminisher, you would have had

                        Sein Feld

And that would have been funny.....8-)

Author:  mgreim (mgreim@xxxxxxxxxxxx) at internet
Date:    11/1/01 9:08 AM

For those on the list who are fans of hooked on
phonics or Ex NBC Thurs night comedies you might
have missed the clever naming.  The DEC tool, if
I remember properly was pronounced 'Sane', hence
their interactive tool, was 'Insane'.

Engineers are such funny and clever people. No wonder
they always get the girl.......obligatory 8-)  ;-)

best regards,

Michael Greim