[SI-LIST] Final reminder for EMC Mini-Symposium on October 11th 2012

  • From: "Giuseppe Selli (giselli)" <giselli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 22:01:45 +0000

Dear SI-listers,
The EMC Mini-Symposium is just two days away !!!
Event details : http://ewh.ieee.org/r6/scv/emc/2012Mini-Symposium.html

Also, we hope you can join the IEEE EMC SCV Mini-Symposium reception that will
start at 5:00 PM. We have 28 exhibitors including test equipment, calibration
labs, EMC test providers, EMC components, and equipment rental companies. we
think you will find it interesting.

We will also have appetizers and beverages as well as raffle prizes! Please,
register for exhibits only so all you have to do is sign in and pick up your
badge when you come to the Biltmore.

The location of Biltmore Hotel is:
2151 Laurelwood Road  Santa Clara, CA 95054
(408) 988-8411

Please join us at :

IEEE EMC SCV on facebook
                and