[SI-LIST] Re: Far-end crosstalk over long PCB trace

  • From: "Sogo Hsu" <sogo.hsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 06:28:11 -0000

Hi, All,

Sorry for my careless on the estimation. In my case, the estimated
saturation length is about 180inch. (instead of 18in). Simulation
solvers have verified the results. The far-end crosstalk keeps
increasing with length if the coupled length is less than the
saturation condiction, and keeping attenuation with length if greater
than saturation length. Thanks for Istvan, Craig, Zhiping and
Zhangkun's comment.

BRs,

Sogo Hsu,
Foxconn