[SI-LIST] FW: Announcing a Signal Integrity TC within the EMC Society

  • From: "Charles Grasso" <cgrassosprint1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Si-List" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:47:41 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Grasso [mailto:cgrassosprint1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 9:31 AM
To: Si-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Announcing a Signal Integrity TC within the EMC Society

Hello,

I am very pleased advise you of a new Technical
Committee that has been formed within the
EMC Society. The Committee is:

TC-10 Signal Integrity.

The Mission Statement as approved by the BoD is
as follows: This committee is concerned with the
design, analysis, simulation, modeling, and measurement
techniques useful in maintaining the quality and
integrity of electrical signals. These activities
encompass all aspects of signal integrity from the
integrated circuit level to system level.

Somehow, (I think I left the room :-0)during the proceedings
I was elected Chair of this new TC. Franz
Gisin (Sanmina) is the Vice-Chair.

Activities:
The Committe will be sponsoring a Workshop on Signal
Integrity in next years EMC Society Conference.
Furthur we will hold a special session within the
body of the conference if enough papers are submitted
and accepted with Signal Integrity content.
It is not too late to submit a summary of a paper
for consideration and we invite anyone with
something to say to participate.

With your help, we look forward to promoting the SI disipline
within the EMC community.

Thank you

Charles Grasso
IEEE EMCS TC-10 Chair