[SI-LIST] Re: EYE diagram mode in HSPICE

  • From: Ted Mido <mido@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:08:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear SIers,

Here is some information on Cosmos - Avant!'s analog design
solution which might answer to recent HSPICE related questions.
If you were interested in, please visit our website www.avanticorp.com
or contact us for more information.

We Avant! offer a total analog solution named Cosmos. Cosmos
consists of 3 main parts such as CosmosSketch - schematic entry
tool, CosmosGuide - simulation controler and CosmosScope -
waveform viewer/calculator.

I believe Cosmos gives you a better analog design/simulation
environment which includes schematic capture, cross probing,
eye diagram plot (without any tricky spice deck) and so on.
CosmosScope will also support some analyses for high speed
(RF) design such as Smith/Polar chart display and so on very
soon.

        Ted Mido @ Avant!

List archives are viewable at: