[SI-LIST] Re: DIMM Power Consumption

  • From: "Adeel Malik" <adeelm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Michael Khusid'" <mkhusid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:15:23 +0500

Hello Mike,
           Thanks for the reply. There are some OEMs that sell DIMMs without
givig detailed info about the components used. For example "ENHANCED MEMORY
SYSTEMS Inc." sell the DIMMs but their DIMM datasheet doesn't provide info
about the typical power consumption. What I wanted was just a rough idea of
the power consumed by common DIMMs with the afore-mentioned specs.

Adeel