[SI-LIST] [Crosstalk calculation]

  • From: You Se Ho <yous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 14:08:51 -0600 (MDT)

 To Dear All:

I extracted RLCG matrices using Ansoft's sofrware. Then I calculated
corsstalk in terms of voltage and current in frequency domain with
well-known multiconductor theory. I have no access to measure the
devices what I have
simulated, so I would like to validate and interpret it by another means.
(one thing that I found is that high freq. does not necessarily mean high
corsstalk.)  Is there any
good way to do it? The software or numerical approach should be possible
to excite differentially, terminate with inductance, inductance and capacitance
. From the previous post, I tried
(1) www.ultracast.com
(2) www.bay-technology.com
(3) www. innoveda.com
(4) SignalSpeed
but the softwares from above either give only time domain results, hard to
learn or there is no room for try with demo version.

By the way, is it any FDTD program that is able to include lumped element
terminations? I know how to use FDTD program called "LC", but I am not
allowed to use lumped circuit elements. I want to FFT it  then compare it
with my freqeuncy domain results.

 Thanks
 se-ho You

List archives are viewable at: