[SI-LIST] Boston area, Impedance and Materials, 02-Mar

  • From: Jeff Seeger <jseeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:34:01 -0500

,
        All,

        Given the recent topical interest in stackups and the al-
        ways popular materials question I thought I'd post this
        for anyone in the area and able to attend.  Beyond the
        topic I'm sure there will be ample opportunity to discuss
        any questions on modern stackup considerations as well.

        The Boston area chapter of the IPC Designer's Council will
        host a presentation on two topics, Impedance Control and
        High Speed Materials, from Multek and Park Nelco respec-
        tively.  The meeting will start at 6pm on March 2nd, held
        in the cafeteria of APC in Billerica.  Pizza/soft drinks
        will be served.

        For details please see
        http://www.appliedcad.com/~jseeger/ipc_march

        Thanks and regards,
--

      Jeff Seeger                         Applied CAD Knowledge Inc
      Chief Technical Officer                  Tyngsboro, MA  01879

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: