[SI-LIST] Re: Big things are happening at Teraspeed Consulting

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 18:21:33 -0400

cue the Bat Signal

In May of 2014, Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC was purchased by Samtec.  We
are now:

Teraspeed® Consulting - A Division of Samtec
http://www.teraspeed.com

Not much has changed.  We still do what we did previously, but with 5
signal integrity experts, some of whom you may know, including:

Rod Strange

Ed Sayre

Wis Macomson

Wayne Nunn

I remain technical lead of a full time team dedicated to engineering
excellence.  We're not going anywhere, but we will continue to do some
amazing things.  As usual, we will be at DesignCon this year.

Best regards,

Scott

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed® Consulting - A Division of Samtec
16 Stormy Brook Rd
Falmouth, ME 04105
(401) 284-1827 Business
http://www.teraspeed.com

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 2:43 PM, Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ... stay tuned.
> Same Bat Time.
> Same Bat Channel.
>
> --
>
> Scott McMorrow
> Grand Poobah
> Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
> 16 Stormy Brook Rd
> Falmouth, ME 04105
>
> (401) 284-1827 Business
>
> http://www.teraspeed.com
>
> Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of
> Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: